- BS with Special Honors, Summa Cum Laude, Biological Anthropology – The George Washington University
- MD, Phi Beta Kappa – Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Ophthalmology Residency – Loyola University and Hines VA
- Glaucoma Fellowship – Duke Eye Center
As a Glaucoma specialist, Dr. Vin offers compassionate, thoughtful and expert care to patients with any glaucoma or cataract diagnosis. She continuously evolves her practice to offer the latest innovations in glaucoma medical and surgical care. More traditional approaches to glaucoma such as lasers (iridotomy, trabeculoplasty), complex cataract surgery, trabeculoplasty and tube shunts also remain an important part of Dr. Vin’s surgical toolkit.
Dr. Vin is an active member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and American Glaucoma Society. She lives in Raleigh with her husband and two energetic children.
- Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma Society
Raleigh Eye Center is proud to provide ophthalmology, optometry and optical services to patients throughout North Carolina, including Raleigh and the surrounding cities of Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, Fuquay Varina, Garner and Wake Forest.