The health and welfare of our patients and employees are our number one priority at The Raleigh Eye Center. We are committed to taking proactive precautionary measures to help reduce potential risk and exposure. We are actively monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) guide lines for the most up to date information. The health of our patients, visitors, and staff is our utmost priority. By taking precautionary measures, it is our goal to maintain the patient’s safety while providing the highest level of care, which includes:
- If you are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath, we request you call the office to postpone your appointment.
- To protect all patients and staff, we require all patients bring their own face mask to their visit. Masks with valves will not be permitted.
- We are asking patients if they’ve have any high risk travel activity or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We are checking temperatures of all patients, vendors and employees before being allowed to enter.
- Patients with temperatures above 100 degrees are asked to reschedule. Employees and vendors with temperatures above 100 will not be permitted to enter the building.
- We are requiring all employees to wear a mask at all times within the Raleigh Eye Center.
- We have placed plexi glass shields at the front desks, check out and scheduling areas.
- To help reduce risk of possible exposure, patients are given their very own pens to sign documents with and keep.
- Patients are asked to attend their appointments alone, bringing a guest only if medically necessary or of the patient is a minor.
- We are offering patients the ability to have a telehealth visit, if applicable. These visits are done virtually, and patients do not have to step foot into the office.
- We have enhanced our cleaning practices to include a bleach mixture used to disinfect the waiting area and exam rooms. We are also using this disinfectant on all table tops, desks, key boards, and chairs.
- We have spaced out our chairs in our lobbies to keep the 6 foot social distancing standard in place.
- We are utilizing multiple entrances and multiple waiting areas to maintain the 6 foot social distancing guidelines.
It is our goal to make all patients and employees of the Raleigh Eye Center feel as comfortable with their visit as possible. Your vision is very important to us and we are glad you are choosing the Raleigh Eye Center for all of your eyecare needs.