We are committed to taking proactive precautionary measures to help reduce potential risk and exposure. We are actively monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) , Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) and the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) guide lines for the most up to date information. The health of our patients, visitors, and staff is our utmost priority. By taking precautionary measures, it is our goal to maintain the patient’s safety while providing the highest level of care, which includes:
- If you are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath, we request you call the office to postpone your appointment.
- To protect all patients and staff, we require all patients and visitors to wear a mask to their visit, regardless of vaccination status. Masks with valves will not be permitted. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Patients are asked to attend their appointments alone, bringing a guest only if medically necessary or of the patient is a minor. In the case of our pediatric patients, we ask that only one parent accompany the patient. Please do not bring siblings or other family members.
- We are requiring all employees to wear a mask at all times within the Raleigh Eye Center.
- We have placed plexi glass shields at the front desks, check out and scheduling areas.
- We are offering patients the ability to have a telehealth visit, if applicable. These visits are done virtually, and patients do not have to step foot into the office.
- We are utilizing multiple entrances and multiple waiting areas to maintain the 6 foot social distancing guidelines.
It is our goal to make all patients and employees of the Raleigh Eye Center feel as comfortable with their visit as possible. Your vision is very important to us and we are glad you are choosing the Raleigh Eye Center for all of your eyecare needs.