Not every eyeglass frame looks the same on everybody, and that is because people are born with different face shapes. The shape of your face can help determine what kind of eyewear will look best with your unique features.
To make sure that your eyewear is a stand-out accessory, choose the face shape that most resembles yours and we can help decide which frame is best for you:
- Heart. If your chin is thinner than your forehead, you most likely have a heart-shaped face. With this face shape, it is recommended to wear eyeglass frames that widen at the bottom, in an effort to minimize width at the top of your face.
- Square. For those individuals who have a square-shaped face, we recommend they wear frames that are wider than the widest part of their face. This will help facial features from looking too boxy.
- Long. If your face is longer than it is wide, you have an oblong-shaped face. In your case, we recommend wearing frames that are larger.
- Oval. If you have an oval-shaped face, consider yourself lucky. Individuals with this face shape can pull off almost any frame style, but upswept, rectangle or square frames are recommended.
- Round. Have a round face? Structured, slim eyeglass frames that add angles would compliment your face shape the best.
Visit Raleigh Eye Center to Try on Our Eyeglass Frames in Person!
If you want to see what certain eyeglass frames look like on your face, stop by Raleigh Eye Center and see all the frames we have to offer. One of our technicians would also be happy to help you pick out frames that complement your facial features.
Have questions about the types of eyeglass frames we carry in Raleigh, NC? Don’t hesitate to contact us today!